Please Pin To Pinterest !

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

#Repost @krissharv3y ・・・ The best way to bake a croissant is to use a very hot deck oven. As the croissant rises in the oven, the webbing will separate slowly. I’ve found baking them in a ventilated oven leaves the webbing connected and my croissants weren’t as light as I desired. I don’t have a deck oven. My solution was to turn the oven up to 245 C and slide the tray of croissant in and quickly close the door and turn the oven off. The heat retained in the oven mimics the heat of a deck oven. After about 20 minutes of baking on off, I open the door, release the heat and then drop the temperature to finish the croissant. #croissant #croissants #normandie #breakfast #snack #dessert #desserts #boulanger #boulangerie #bread #cake #baked #pastry #pastries #pastrychef #pastrychef90210 #pastrychefkrissharvey #patisserie #chef #chocolat #chocolate #chocolateaddict #chocolatier #beverlyhills #thepeoplesrepublicofcalifornia # #bakelikeaproyoutube


No comments:

Post a Comment